Can Aboniki balm heal chronic waist pain? Aboniki comes from Nigeria and has been in existence for 30 years now. It is part of the multinational J. C. Udeozor Global Industries Limited based in England.
Aboniki balm is used by nearly two million people around the world every day with Nigeria the major consumer.
This morning however, I stumbled upon a post that got my attention. Someone shared how Aboniki balm healed his chronic waist pain. The post reads…..
God bless the manufacturer of Aboniki Balm. The person deserves a national award….
Been battling a chronic waist pain for the past few weeks. I couldn’t bend or do other things and I feel excruciating pain a lot.
I have used lots of medications, including the ones given to me by my company’s HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) all to no avail.
Yesterday a friend of mine who noticed my condition suggested Aboniki balm. At first I rejected the idea because of the way people complain about the peppery way Aboniki feels after rubbing on their body.
I later had a second thought and I bought it at a shop opposite my house for N500. Five minutes after application, the pain eased and I was able to bend my back.. Something I couldn’t do for many days. Aboniki rescued me from waist pain.
Can Aboniki Balm Heal Chronic Waist Pain?
Actually, Aboniki balm from Nigeria helps to relieve muscle pain, sprains and joint inflammation.
Pain and inflammation are often caused by excessive strain on muscles and joints during physical activity or exercise.
It has been believed that Aboniki balm can help you keep up with workouts and games by providing lasting relief in painful areas.
Aboniki balm can also be used inhaled to fight cold symptoms or applied to insect bites.
In addition, Aboniki balm is used for arthritis, back pain, muscle or joint pain, cough, skin disorders, bruising, migraine headache, hemorrhoids, muscle or joint ache, itching and other conditions.
It’s important to know that Aboniki balm may also be used for purposes not listed above.
How To Use Aboniki Balm?
- To use Aboniki balm for effective relief, gently rub or massage around the painful or swollen area with a small amount of gel on the skin.
- Apply twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
- Do not use the Aboniki balm for more than 14 days, unless a longer treatment has been recommended by a doctor.
- Also, the gel is not recommended for children under 14 years of age.
Can Aboniki balm heal chronic waist pain? Share and drop your comment……
Read More Related Posts…
- How Much Is Apetamin Pills Or Syrup In Nigeria?
- How Can I Use Uda Seed For Breast Firming?
- Negro Pepper: Health Benefits Of Uda Seed And Side Effects
- Reasons Why Ladies Tighten Their Vagina Before Marriage
- What Corp Members Should Know Before Heading To The Camp Ground
- This is What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex
- What Are The Risks Of licking Penis Or Vagina?
- How To Lower The Risk Of Having Stroke In Nigeria
- How To Overcome Nausea During Pregnancy In Nigeria?