What is the fastest natural way to cure ulcer? Ulcers are sores on the lining of your stomach or small intestine. Sores also could be on your esophagus or throat. But most ulcers are located in the small intestine.
I discovered a lot of people have been asking for solutions, remedies and cure for ulcer. I have some tips and advice to give as regards to that.
I have a bosom friend who had ulcer for almost 6years now, and I can tell you it’s not been funny seeing her go through all the vomiting, stool stained with blood, intense pains overnight and chronic heartburn.
Recently she started a few natural remedies, and she has felt relief that she have never known in her life. And now she knows that the end of ulcer is here!
There are a few things you should know. She has seen a lot of doctors, and I can tell you, they all prescribed the same medication.
Antacids, antibiotics (flagyl, amoxicillin, cimetidine, etc) or a combination of the two with omeprazole tablets (meprasil, rabeprazole, ulcertret, omez, etc). Some prescribe Ulcer kits. It’s the same combination (pyrox combi, ulsa-kit, etc). They usually prescribe this for 2 weeks or less, depending on the intensity of the pain.
She has taken all this medications a number of times, and though it may provide relief for a while, but it doesn’t cure the ulcer. The worst part is the adverse effects of taking this strong antibiotics (e.g. flagyl) which leads to stomach pain, vomiting, dehydration, loss of appetite and all.
At times it could get so bad that she just have to stop them. All this things had their own effects on her body, its more complex for females as I discovered it affected her cycle at times.
After a while, maybe a month or 2(two), the pain comes back and she begins the treatment again. It’s crazy I tell you.
However, below are fast remedies that every ulcer patient must know especially when pain becomes recurrent:
- Stop taking fried foods (fried meat or fish, plantain etc) or too oily meals (fried rice).
- Stay away from spicy foods (suya, pepper soup, etc)
- Stay away from hard. And crunchy snacks (plantain chips, potato chips etc)
- Avoid carbonated drinks! (Coke, malt, sprite la casera, etc). They cause a lot of pain for an ulcer patient. Take plenty of water instead, or drink yoghurts.
- Avoid mint sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom and the likes). Also don’t take garri, or rough meals like eba.
Here are some healthy things you should do.
- Take plenty of water. Take at least a liter of water every morning when you wake up. Thus helps to dilute the acid your stomach may have secreted over night.
- Eat swallows more with draw soup, (ewedu, okro, etc less of egusi)
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. E.g. bananas, apples, watermelon, avocado, cucumber, carrots and cabbage. ORANGES ARE NOT GOOD FOR ULCER PATIENTS.
- If u can get apple cider vinegar (ACV), it’s good for heartburns and ulcer too. Just add like 2 tablespoons of it into a glass of water. It gives relief. Research just showed that antacids are not too good for heartburn.
- Eat in bits. A little at a time, so your stomach can digest it in bits. Always have snacks like biscuits and fruits with you.
- Too much of some nuts, may cause pains. (E.g. groundnut, walnut, cashew nuts.) NEVER eat ROASTED CORN. It’s rough and can cause the ulcer to bleed, hence causing pain.
The Fastest Natural Way To Cure Ulcer
I did some thorough research, and I found a few natural remedies.
- Grate like 8 unripe plantains in 4-5litres of water in a keg. Let it ferment for at least 48hrs. Take a cup at least 3 or 4 times a day, in the morning afternoon and night, and before you sleep. It’s preferable if you take it an hour before meals. She has been using this particular therapy and its working wonders! Take it for like 3 weeks or so. It has no side effects that I have seen so far, just adhere to the normal ulcer do’s and don’ts.
- Cabbage juice has been found to heal ulcers too. She tried it but couldn’t tolerate it for long because it was making her feel like vomiting. Heard it’s good if you blend with carrot and drink. It’s should be taken instantly for best results. Don’t store the juice in a fridge. It can make you stool a little, but it worked well when she used it.
- While these natural remedies are good, it doesn’t mean you should stay away from your DOCTOR. Make sure you have a DOCTOR that’s monitoring you.
Finally, most of these things I have mentioned above require discipline. There is nothing like a peaceful mind too.
Worry less, and stay stress free. Then trust God for a good health because HE is the one who gives health and peace!!!
The fastest natural way to cure ulcer? If you found this very article useful, then SHARE and drop your comments.