Liposuction cost in Nigeria and why is becoming popular. Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove excess fats from specific areas of the body.
Nowadays, you no longer need to travel abroad to do plastic surgery procedures as some of the best body works are now being done in Nigeria. Currently, you can get your liposuction done properly in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt among other parts of Nigeria.
Liposuction is used to remove fat deposits from:
- Hips and buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Calves and ankles
Why Liposuction Is Becoming Popular In Nigeria
Liposuction is gaining popularity because of the following reasons:
- With changing food and eating habits, more and more processed foods have found their way onto our plates.
All this has led to increased fat in the diet and increased the incidence of obesity which is worrisome.
- This problem is compounded by reduced physical activity, promoting further fat accumulation in the body.
- Added to this is another dimension where people want to look slim and fit. So there is a change in the definition of ‘fat’ and people want to look thin with well-shaped body.
How Much Does Liposuction Surgery Cost In Nigeria?
Cost of liposuction in Nigeria varies in different centers depending on parts of the body being worked on.
It can start as low as #250,000 naira (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) per body part to as high as #1,500,000 naira (One million, five hundred thousand naira) and more per procedure.
For instance, someone may want to do liposuction of thighs only while another may want to do liposuction of the abdomen and back also known as lipo-360, thighs and arms together which would cost more.
Also, prices of medications, nursing care, hospital stays, etc make up the additional cost.
Is It Really Safe To Do Liposuction In Nigeria?
Yes, but under some certain conditions such as, if:
- The procedure is being done in a standard facility with all necessary equipment.
- The surgeon and medical personnel are experienced and utilize modern and advanced methods and techniques to minimize any potential risks.
- All necessary tests are run, all necessary protocols are observed and every patient prepared and monitored appropriately to avoid or minimize unnecessary risks and side effects.
However, more and more people are turning to liposuction to help achieve their aesthetic goals. Patients benefit both mentally and physically from liposuction.
In fact, liposuction has become one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world because it is a safe and effective way to remove fat and cellulite (cellulite is a fat deposit beneath the skin) in your body.
To add to it’s effectiveness, liposuction can be paired with a myriad of complementary procedures such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and even facial plastic surgery.
Other Benefits Of Liposuction May Include:
- Safe removal of fat
- Reduction of cellulite or improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Improved health, usually associated with fat loss
- Changes the way you look, and the way others perceive you
- Boost in self-esteem
- Sculpting areas of body that even exercise and diet don’t seem to impact
In conclusion, though the process is beneficial for many problems, it is always advisable to consult an experienced doctor before going for the treatment here in Nigeria.
How much does liposuction surgery cost in Nigeria? Share with friends……