How can a Nigerian lady maintain her amazing figure? Maintaining an amazing figure, especially for Nigerian lady, is one of the toughest and at the same time necessary things for a lady or girl.
It’s obvious that every Nigerian lady dreams to have a perfectly toned and active body, but the biggest challenge that arises is fats. How to burn unnecessary fats in order to slim down.
To avoid the fat, many Nigerian ladies now have set up a diet plan or chart that they follow for some time and again get bored of the same thing, that is, for that particular diet plan.
However, we are many times inspired by the celebrities for their flawless figures and mind-blowing shapes, but it is not that easy as it looks.
Even they too, have to go through a strict diet and hard physical fitness or gym training with consistency.
There is no gainsaying that most ladies are working class (and for some, coupled with family) and it’s hard to depend completely on a light food diet.
There is need to take some fatty foods in order to keep strong, but that may lead to fat gain.
It’s equally important to know that there is gym training to keep our body in shape, but it’s not possible for everyone to visit a gym every day.
And some Nigerian women are worried about how to get back in shape after pregnancy, and this has become the most common question from almost all of the pregnant ladies in Nigeria.
That been said, are there really some tips that will help a lady or woman maintain that figure? How can a Nigerian lady maintain her amazing figure?
- Avoid emotional eating
(don’t eat base on emotion such as break-up, relationship or family issue, personal issue, failure not to achieve one particular goal or the other)
- Exercise when you can, but try as much as you can to be consistent. Remember consistency is one the best keys to success
- Enjoy exercise and make it a personal lifestyle. You don’t have to struggle while exercising, make it an activity for fun. Make sure you catch fun while exercising.
- Walk every day. Yes, it’s not everywhere you go that you must enter Keke or bike, most times you have to walk to your destination. Walking doesn’t reduce your personally rather it promotes a healthy living.
- Swim if possible to stretch the muscles and allow blood to flow properly.
- Don’t overeat. Because a friend or guy arranges a date with you, then you want to use the opportunity to eat all the eatables. NO. Please moderate your eating habits and try as much as possible to avoid overeating.
- Don’t be saddled with your cellphone all the time, create or join some friends for a weekend workout at least for 30mins to 1hour. Don’t you know that physical interaction is healthier than virtual interaction?
- Dance within your closet by playing that song that encourages you to dance.
- Yoga and eating healthy. Unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise, and high-stress levels can cause a flabby tummy or stomach fat.
Lack of abdominal strength usually manifests itself in the form of low back pain. Proper diet, combined with a good fitness routine, can definitely help you reduce belly or stomach fat to a large extent.
However, yoga plays an important part in switching on the abdominals and their subsets, it helps reduce belly or stomach fat when done right.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. It is often said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but what happens when you don’t have an apple or any fruit at all? That’s one thought many Nigerians including ladies fail to take into consideration.
Like earlier mentioned, going to the gym regularly, taking healthy diet, doing exercise and yoga is fine, when you are in your weight loss journey.
But apart from that, do you equally know you can speed up the weight loss process by including fruits and vegetables in your diet?
Fruits and vegetables which are considered as the best sources of vitamins and nutrients for the body can also help you in reducing your weight. Regular consumption of these fruits may prevent weight gain as well.
For more questions concerning how a Nigerian lady can maintain her amazing figure, drop your comments and contributions.