Can lipton tea flush sperm? If you enjoy a cup of Lipton tea like I usually do, you’ll probably like its flavour and aroma and might drink it at breakfast or use it as a daytime pick-me-up.
But in addition to its value as a beverage, there are well-known health-related Lipton tea benefits.
They include acting as an antioxidants, protecting the heart, reducing the risk of cancer, boosting your memory and cognition, promoting weight loss, helping control blood sugar and reducing your risk of type-2 diabetes, and improving your bone and oral health too.
Also, tea’s natural compounds, which belong to a class of phytonutrients called flavonoids, may help keep you healthy and lower your risk of several potentially serious chronic conditions.
Lipton tea provides you with flavonoid antioxidants, like earlier mentioned. Antioxidants are thought to help keep your body healthy by preventing everyday wear and tear by free radicals.
Current studies observing large populations and their eating lifestyle habits over a period of time show that regular tea drinking may help maintain heart health but NONE has been said concerning its link to sperm removal.
However, its important to know that informal contraceptive methods are still very popular today especially in many African countries, and many of those who use them do not understand or have chosen to ignore the risks and dangers they are exposing themselves to.
Therefore, can lipton tea flush sperm? Personally, the answer is CAPITAL NO.
But if one wants to avoid unwanted pregnancy, there are a few viable contraceptive options that will not pose any devastating negative effects when used correctly and consistently since they are even guaranteed by medical professionals to provide protection against pregnancy.
They include the following;
- Progestin-only pills, a tablet that contains one hormone, progestin, and is taken daily to prevent pregnancy.
- Contraceptive pills such as postinor-2.
- Vaginal rings..
- Combined hormone pills..
- Implants. The birth control implant is a tiny, thin rod about the size of a matchstick. The implant releases hormones into your body that prevents you from getting pregnant.
- Spermicides. Spermicide is a kind of birth control that has chemicals that stop sperm from reaching an egg. You put it in your vagina before sex to prevent pregnancy.
- Diaphragms (Intrauterine device (IUD) (An Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD) is a device which is inserted into the uterus (womb) to prevent pregnancy).
- Sterilization (vasectomy, tubal ligation), among others……..
For more info on how to avoid unwanted pregnancy, visit your DOCTOR…..
Can lipton tea flush sperm? Share with friends……