Can exercise prevent pregnant? The benefits of working out cannot be limited to toning body for that amazing shape and maintaining fitness. Working out has a lot of health benefits to the human system.
Actually, exercising during your pregnancy is safe and healthy. You can do most types of exercise while pregnant, including running, pilates, weights, yoga and swimming.
If you exercised before you became pregnant, you can continue doing the same exercise now you are pregnant.
The aim should be to keep your current level of fitness rather than trying to reach peak fitness.
It’s important to know that during pregnancy, exercise can help you stay in shape and prepare you for labour and delivery.
However, below are some facts on pregnancy and exercise, from getting started to staying motivated.
Also, pregnancy might seem like the perfect time to sit back and relax for many pregnant women out there, but such an idea or lifestyle is not healthy and not recommended for any pregnant woman.
Though you may likely feel more tired than usual, and your back might pain or ache from carrying extra weight, the baby.
But unless you’re experiencing complications, sitting around won’t help. In fact, pregnancy can be a great time to get active even if you haven’t exercised in a while.
Can Exercise Stop Me From Getting Pregnant?
Benefits Of Exercise During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, exercise can:
- Reduce backaches, constipation, bloating and swelling
- Boost your mood and energy levels
- Help you sleep better
- Prevent excess weight gain
- Promote muscle tone, strength and endurance
Other possible benefits of following a regular exercise program during pregnancy may include:
- A lower risk of gestational diabetes
- Shortened labour
- A reduced risk of having a C-section
Things To Consider When Exercising During Pregnancy
Before you start any exercise program, make sure you visit a doctor.
Although exercise during pregnancy is generally good for both mother and baby, your doctor might advise you not to workout or exercise if you have:
- Some forms of heart and lung disease
- Preeclampsia or high blood pressure that develops for the first time during pregnancy. (Preeclampsia is a pregnancy complication characterized by high blood pressure and signs of damage to another organ system, most often the liver and kidneys)
- Cervical problems
- Persistent vaginal bleeding during the second or third trimester
- Placenta problems
It may also not be safe to workout during pregnancy if you have any of these other complications:
- Preterm labour during your current pregnancy
- A multiple pregnancy at risk of preterm labour
- Premature rupture of the membranes
- Severe anaemia or blood loss
Meanwhile, with all the benefits of working out during pregnancy listed above, does working out prevent pregnancy OR STOP YOU FROM GETTING PREGNANT?
Most times, ladies or women go gaga in order to wash out sperm or semen out of their body after sex.
They may include weight lifting, jogging, yoga, abdominal exercises, kegel exercise, and vaginal exercises with the aim that it will help prevent pregnancy.
In fact if you like run like Lionel Messi, Christian Ronaldo or Usain Bolt, working out or exercising does not prevent pregnancy.
There is no scientific evidence or proof that such a thing like that exists.
Can exercise prevent pregnant? It doesn’t work!!! But does it? Drop your comment and share…….
Read More Related Posts…
- Is Petroleum Jelly Good For Health?
- How Often Should Nigerian Mom Breastfeed?
- What Causes Itching After Sex?
- SHOCK!!! 640 People In England Died From Covid-19 After Being Fully Vaccinated
- Can Alligator Pepper Affect Pregnancy?
- What Is Lump Sugar Candy Sweet Used For?
- Ugu Leaf: Benefits Of Pumpkin Leaf