Anal itching? Have experienced such scratching at work place, school, social gathering, or worship house caused by anal itching (scratching around the anus)?
Honestly, such incident is very embarrassing and you won’t like to see yourself or loved ones in such situation.
This itching which is usually accompanied by the desire to scratch, often suggests the possibility of inflammation in the anal area.
Medically known as pruritus ani, anal itching is an irritation of the skin at the opening of the anal canal through which stool exits the body.
In other words, anal itching can as well be described as itching around the anus
Causes Of Anal Itching
Sometimes the cause of anal itching isn’t identifiable. Possible causes of anal itching include:
- Irritants. Fecal incontinence and long-term (chronic) diarrhea can irritate the skin. Or your skin care routine may include products or behaviors that irritate the skin, such as using harsh soaps or moist wipes and washing too aggressively.
- Infections. These include sexually transmitted infections, pinworms, and yeast infections.
- Skin conditions. Sometimes anal itching is the result of a specific skin condition, such as psoriasis or contact dermatitis.
- Other medical conditions. These include diabetes, thyroid disease, hemorrhoids, anal tumors.
Causes And Natural Remedies For Anus Infection
Garlic is one of the best kept medicinal treasures of the past era.
It has been used as an antibiotic to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections for the last 7,000 years.
How to use garlic for anal itching
Eat at least 3 cloves of raw garlic everyday on an empty stomach for a duration of one week.
However, if you cannot stand the pungent smell, you can boil a small quantity of blended garlic and add enough quantity of milk to the blended garlic.
2. Coconut oil
Classified as one of the few super-foods on our planet, with over one thousand five hundred studies to back the claim, coconut oil benefits and uses go beyond what most people realize.
It is packed with antioxidants, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
How to use coconut oil for anal itching
Take a minimum of three tablespoons full of coconut oil daily, and you can use it for cooking, to attain maximum reaction.
You can also apply the coconut oil to the anus area so as to effectively relieve the itching and the burning sensation.
3. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is not only effective for anal infection, it has also been a good herb for treating any skin related infections.
In addition, it has been researched to have a powerful effect on relieving inflammation, itching, and soreness.
If your infection is hemorrhoid, this herb can be used in treating it effectively. The irritation can be treated effectively.
How to use aloe vera for anal itching
The gel from the aloe vera would be extracted. You can use a knife to help remove the gel effectively.
Take the extracted gel and rub the anal area with it for five minutes. After five minutes of application.
Wash off the surface with clean water.
Popularly known as fever grass, lemongrass is not only effective for malaria and other feverish treatment, it is also very useful when it comes to getting rid of infection like anal itching
As a matter of fact, lemongrass has allergens and antioxidant that can effectively treat an underlying cause of skin infections.
How to use lemongrass for anal itching
Cut few leaves of the lemongrass in large quantity.
Boil them in a pot filled with water and bath with the hot water everyday to treat infection.
Share your experience.
Read Recent Posts………
- Period Myth(s) Every Woman Should Know
- Menstruation Cramp Remedies
- Ulcer Remedy:Fastest Natural Way To Cure Ulcer
- Kenya to deny services to unvaccinated people
- Pubic Hairs: Do You Prefer Your Pubic Hairs Shaved Or Bushy?
- How To Increase Sperm Motility And Count Fast Naturally
- Contraceptives Methods To Prevent Pregnancy
- Benefits Of Tiger Nuts
- Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy
- Foods To Increase Sperm Count