Vaginitis is known as inflammation and private part soreness. Most especially if you’re prone to sensitive infections such as yeast infection and bacteria vaginosis do not wear panties to bed.
By not wearing panties to bed, you reduce your risk of having a yeast infection and thereby keeping your private part dry all through the night.
Read Also;How to use uda seed to make breast firm
Research has shown that bacteria and yeast stay in warm and moist places like your panties, that is why it is not advisable to wear panties to bed.
It is very comfortable to sleep without panties and just go butt cheek except if you’re on your period.
Allow the breeze to touch your butt and it prevents your private part from smelling especially if you’re a person that sweats a lot, the sweat and moisture stay, and your pants and form bacteria through the night which gets into your Private part.
It can be a problem for women when they wear tight panties to bed because it can cause skin irritation that will then result in blisters and injuries of the private parts.
It allows your private region to breathe rather than accumulate infection. It also makes you fall asleep better and promotes your vaginal health.
It enables the free flow of air to the private part.
Are there benefits of not wearing panties to bed? Share and drop your comment…
Read More Related Posts.…
- Pubic Hairs: Do You Prefer Your Pubic Hairs Shaved Or Bushy?
- Always Or Longrich: Which Is The Best Sanitary Pad In Nigeria?
- Village People Or Ill Health? Why Do People Die In Their Sleep?
- Ways To Improve Mental Health In Nigeria
- Study Reveals Why Some People Get Covid Toe Condition
- Crizanlizumab: The New Drug For Sickle Cell Treatment
- SHOCK!!!Man Threatens To Sue Hospital After Doctors Allegedly Forgot Surgical Blade In His Abdomen For 3 Years
- Disease Prevention: Health Benefits Of Cocoyam Leaf
- Nigerian Foods that Help You Gain Weight Fast
- Reason Why NAFDAC Warns Nigerians To Avoid Frozen Chicken And Turkey