Success is not automatic and by accident rather it takes time and commitment to be successful. Remember, there is nothing like short-cut to success as you can’t cheat nature.
Some succeed and others don’t, however here are what I learned that make the difference and want to share with you. Successful people:
- Take 100% Responsibility, don’t blame others, you are the captain of your soul and master of your own fate. Lame people blame people.
- Decide Exactly What You Want; if you aim at nothing, you will achieve nothing. Find something that motivates you to achieve more.
- Believe It is Possible; what your mind cannot conceive, your hands that not receive. Impossibility is nothing.
- Visualize Success; Great achievements are first seen in the mind before the eyes.
- Act as If They Are Already Successful; what you think you are, is actually who you are.
- Willing To Pay The Price; Many want to achieve something, few pay the price to get it. Be that one, who pays the price to get where you want to be.
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.
- Seek Mentorship. Forget your ego. Ego kills, so kill it.
- Have Enthusiasm
- Commit to Constant Improvement. Never stop improving. It is my hope you make a difference by 5years from now.
From: Oduigwe Chidera Dok